Lake Winnepesaukah is a family amusement park; therefore, the park does NOT allow:
- Alcoholic beverages or any glass containers.
- Grills or grilling on premises.
- Clothing containing profanity
- Scooters, skates or skateboards.
- Radios, CD or tape players.
- Line jumping or saving line space.
- In addition, shoes and shirts must be worn at all times in the park.
- Pets, except service animals.
- Selfie Sticks.
Other Park Notes:
- All guests under 16 must be accompanied by a guest 16 or over, or they must be a member of a chaperoned group.
- Hours, rates, & dates are subject to change without notice.
- Picnic baskets are welcome.
- Outside catering, fast food, or other commercially prepared food of any type is NOT permitted.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Lake Winnepesaukah is not responsible for loss or theft of personal property. Lockers are available for rent at the Gift Shop.
- Masks are NOT permitted to be worn into the park during WinnepeSPOOKah.
- When riding rides, you will need to remove any props/accessories that might interfere with ride restraints.
- Heavy fog and strobe effects are in use throughout the Fear Grounds attraction.
- The Fear Grounds is not recommended for children under 12.
To provide for the safety and convenience of our guests, Lake Winnepesaukah has access to comprehensive regional forecasts. Some rides and attractions will close temporarily during electrical storms, heavy rains, high winds or other severe weather conditions. As soon as conditions permit safe operation, these rides or attractions will re-open. Lake Winnepesaukah does not issue rainchecks or refunds due to inclement weather.
MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted and an ATM is located in the gift shop.
In-park paging is done for medical emergencies only. Same day entry and exits are allowed by having your hand stamped at the park exit gates. All lost children (or parents) should go to the nearest uniformed Park Security Officer or the Information Window.
Three food service pavilions offering a selection of picnic fare are located throughout the park, as well as numerous kiosks. Restrooms and drinking fountains are also located in each section of the park.